Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ouch! My Leg!

Saturday, June 19, 2010
♥ Like this drawing? It's $35! Go to www.apb494.etsy.com

I woke up yesterday with a horrible feeling in my right leg. It was almost as if it was asleep except my knee was throbbing and I I had a burning sensation in my feet. I knew the cause immediately. 

I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes a few years ago. I've been doing great until now because my sleeping schedule changed drastically. Unfortunately I wasn't aware that lack of sleep causes spikes in blood sugar levels

Of course, being me - I panicked. I ate everything I knew that regulates blood pressure - primarily cucumbers and spinach. Then, I hauled my but to the gym to get my circulation flowing. Working out never felt so good. As soon as I got out of the gym my leg was feeling back to its old self again.

Scary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails