Friday, June 18, 2010

Writing Exercise/Completion: "I Remember"

Friday, June 18, 2010
♥ Like the Print above? It's $8.00. Check out www.littlebluebirdstudios.etsy.com

This is my completion of the "I Remember" Writing Exercise. I'm going to go over it more tomorrow and try to create something from it. It really did help. So if you're having trouble writing, I suggest you give it a try. Hopefully this will help me pop out a poem or two this week.

I Remember

I remember the popcorn ceiling in my childhood bedroom,
my dreams overflowing to escape my fears.
Singing.
Holding my first guitar.
Changing my appearance to suit others instead of myself
and later realizing how much time I had wasted.
Glancing and smiling at my brother while we listened to my mother's eccentric views of life.
Hearing my father's mistress on the other end of the phone.
Running.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails