Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chalk it up to Laziness

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
♥ Like the acrylic painting above? It's priced at $150.00. Check out www.KittieCupcakes.etsy.com

I've been feeling consistently indecisive this week. Maybe I should just chalk it up to pure laziness. "To do" lists don't help. I need a push and a shove to get me out of this funk. 

I did manage to wiggle out some enthusiasm and I finally created and printed out my wedding invitations. They're fairly simple. Troy is very happy with how they came out. Hopefully I'll have them mailed out by the end of next week. I'll post photos of them online after I stuff everything in the mail.

I have two interviews coming up next week. One is for a full time administrative position and the other is for a part time sales job. Both of them pay average, crappy rates. Troy really wants me to get the part time job because I would only have to work weekends. He wants me to keep helping him with his walkie rental business. I also kind of want the part time job simply because I want to keep working as a production assistant. I've never loved a job as much as I love that job. Unfortunately I need more money than a part time job or production assistant gig can give. So we may have to put what we want to the side until we are married. I don't know, can you sense my indecisiveness?

On a happy note: I'm really thankful that I lost 2lbs instead of gaining any weight this week. I'm not sure how I lost weight.  I haven't been following my diet plan at all. I keep hoping I can get married in jeans. lol I know, I know -  that's not going to happen. 

How as your week?

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats on the loss! Jobs are not good right now where we live. I work part time for minimum wage answering phones for doctors, lawyers, landscapers, dog groomers, and a whole bunch more. We have no health insurance and barely make it from month to month but we are happy to have each other! :)

Turtle Bead said...

Thank you Deanna! I'm sure I'll gain it back - it was probably water weight. I was feeling sick throughout the entire week and I had my period. lol Too much information - sorry! haha ;).

I've never cared too much about having a career either. I've always loved having different types of jobs at different points in my life. Although it's rough on my finances it will make for some good stories when I'm a granny! lol :D And besides, just like you said - happiness comes from being surrounded by the people you love. Well, at least for people like us!

Post a Comment

No spam please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails