Friday, May 28, 2010

Treasury East - Twilight

Friday, May 28, 2010
I saw "Twilight: New Moon" for the first time the other day and I decided to make a treasury dedicated to all of the hardcore fans. I also heard that "Twilight: Eclipse" is coming out next month so this treasury might have front page potential. Oooo, I hope, I hope!


I chose several items that reflect Edward, Bella, Jane and Jacob. Hopefully I did a good job! I also tried to pick as many items from as many different categories as possible. There were so many great items to choose from. Nevertheless, I had to pick items with good lighting. It sucks when I find an amazing listing with bad lighting! If some of my picks are blurry I apologize! -- Remember, I can only see from one eye right now! lol


Anyway, comment and click away!


The following shops were included in this treasury: coup, BodyLuminosity, thepaintinglibra, JL67,  millie5328, lalunedesigns, Rapunzelsgold, dianvan777, walkonthemoon, Felinus, BrambleAndVine, mysticfae, charmbracelets, PersonalizedGifts4u, Modernality, and pricelesstshirts.


On another note, my favorite vampire movie is Interview with the Vampire. My favorite vampire is Louis de Pointe du Lac.






I also can't get enough of Angel, from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails