Saturday, April 24, 2010

Foxes & Robbers - Beautiful Handmade Paper Goods

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It took just once glance for me to fall in love with all of the products Etsy seller, FoxesAndRobbers has in her store. Every single item in her shop is unique, handmade & absolutely stunning. Check out her shop today and check out what she has to say below:

"My name is Desiree and I currently live in Oakland, California with my boyfriend and our crazy little cat named Odin. I am a full-time server with degrees in both Architecture and Restaurant and Hospitality Management, but it wasn't until last year that I realized that I needed a new direction in life.

I have been creating things with my hands since I was little. As I've gotten older, work somehow became more important than art in my life. Once in awhile, I still dabbled with painting sculptures and such, but one day, I finally decided to be serious about having an art business, hence, Foxes and Robbers. Given the physical and mental restraints of my job and schedule, designing little pieces of art seems to be the most practical way to proceed.

Ever since Foxes and Robbers opened last Sept, I have been very lucky to have a great support system from my friends, family and fans. It is an incredible feeling when others recognize my work and all the love that I put into them. As I spend more time developing my shop, I hope to add more unique paper products and accessories for everyday's gift-giving needs!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails