Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Amazing, Casey McArdle

Saturday, April 17, 2010


It's no mystery that I'm completely and utterly in love with this kangaroo. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with that face? He's irresistible! :P


In all honesty my admiration is dedicated to the artist behind the lense. Casey Mcardle, is a self taught, 19 year old photographer. She has a shop on Etsy, and if you haven't seen her work it's time you put everything down and head on over to her shop & her website.


These are her words:


"My name is Casey and I'm a 19 year old photographer from Brisbane, Australia, with a passion for photography in all shapes and forms. My love for photography took off when I studied a short photography course in my senior year of high school and I haven't looked back since! At first, I took all of my photographs using a standard hand held camera, though during my summer break last year, I saved up enough money to purchase my first DSLR.


I absolutely love being able to provide people with unique fine art that will be hung on people's walls and treasured for a lifetime. Over the coming months, I plan on adding a wide range of new photography items such as gift cards, note books, key chains and much more!"


Website: www.caseymcardlephotography.com
Blogger: www.caseymcardle.blogspot.com
Etsy Shop: www.caseymcardle.etsy.com

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

What a wonderful photo!


I hope you enjoy a great day!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Awww thanks so much for this feature!! You're so lovely!!!

Post a Comment

No spam please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails